Working for Us
Chenille Appeal is proud to be an American company that is committed to creating jobs here at home. We were one of the few businesses hiring during the recent recession. Management will, as opportunities arise post any jobs, required qualifications, and pay considerations. We welcome you to submit your resume. We’ll attempt to keep it on file for consideration even if there are no jobs currently posted.
Currently there are no openings.
We offer flexible hours and on-the-job training. We especially encourage those with the following skills or experiences to apply:
* Sewing machine operators
* Embroidery/chenille machine operators
* Knowledgeable of digitizing software systems such as Melco, Wilcom, etc.
* Cutters who can trim finished chenille products
* Shipping specialists who are familiar with UPS World Ship
* Graphic artists that can use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Corel Draw
* Those with working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics / Microsoft Great Plains
You can submit your resume online in our Submit Your Resume section.