If you are interested in working with Chenille Appeal to begin selling letterman jackets and custom chenille awards in your retail store or in your territory, here is a brief list of the requirements you must meet before submitting an authorized dealer application:
- At least one physical retail store location, or a relationship with such a business, within in the United States or Canada that is engaged in the sale of sporting goods, letter jackets, embroidery, or personalized gift products.
- Sales tax license from your state of operation or incorporation that verifies we are not required to charge your store sales tax
- Federal EIN for corporations, partnerships, or limited liability companies, or a Social Security Number in the case of a sole proprietorship to report sales in excess of $600 wholesale to the IRS as required by tax law
- At least one owner or employee that you want to give access to our wholesale ordering system. This will allow them to submit orders to our factory directly, pay invoices, track shipments, and speak with our customer service department. The wholesale ordering system will also give you recommended retail pricing to reach targeted gross profit margins of 50% or more on our products.
- A list of the estimated retail value of your letterman jacket, custom chenille, and tackle twill sales for the past year. If this is a new product line and you don’t have any experience offering these products, that’s fine, but it’s important you note that because we need to assign you to the correct department to determine whether or not there are available spots for your store based on estimated volume.
Once you have submitted this information to us through the Submit a New Dealer Application page, our accounts department will review your information and determine when and if you can be added to our list of authorized dealers. All new accounts are approved on cash only terms, with credit card and debit card payments accepted through our online wholesale ordering system. Once approved, you’ll be sent your log in credentials so you can begin ordering immediately.